What personal information do we collect?
- Your email address (only if you enable the account restoration feature)
- General usage data (Unity Analytics)
How do we use your email?
When using the account restoration feature, we use your email to verify that you own the account you are attempting to recover.
How do we use analytics?
We use to monitor and analyze web traffic, as well as keep track of users of the application.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your information to any outside parties.
Other than anything listed above, we do not include or offer third-party products or services in our app.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- users can visit our app/website anonymously.
- we will add a link to our privacy on our home page or as a minimum, on the first significant page after entering our website.
- you can change your personal information from the account portion of the app/website.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: We will notify you via email within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We only use your email address to verify that you own the account you are attempting to recover.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to remove your email from our database, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly do so.
30pt Design Inc.
21 William St.
Parry Sound, Ontario P2A 1V2